Tuesday 17 April 2012

Some of my scetchbook work from last summer

  I decided to show you some of my work, here are a few scanned pages from my sketchbook: the self appointed title was: Evolvement, I decided to focus on shape and form of: pumpkins, they fascinated me as they come in such varieties, in shape, size colour. The possibilities were endless...
In upcoming posts I will include some of the rough fashion scotches and design work. So keep an eye out.


Begining of the scetchbook , startaing to look at colour and shape …

Looking at form and different variety of pumpkin , exploring some fabric drapes and layouts.
Looking at ‘Volume’ within their structure ..

Shapes and textures , furhter exploring the subject ..

Artists references  , colour swatches , magazine images etc Looking at form and different variety of pumpkin , exploring some fabric drapes and layouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment