Thursday 30 August 2012

Victoria's Secret - New Store Opening in London !!



On 29th of August I had the pleasure to participate in a beautiful event which was the glorious opening of Victoria's Secret store in London!! The shop is amazing and ...HUGE!! 
 As part of the opening day the original VS Angel's costumes and wings were on exhibit so I was unable to  take pictures on the shop floor. However, the store is beautiful and the lingerie speachless ...  So I will leave it up to you to pop over to New Bond Street and check it out I had to (!)
Of course I could not help but treated myself with some cute pieces :)











1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! You've got there bras too! A month ago Victoria's Secret store was opened in Poland but unfortunatelly we can buy here only cosmetics and accessories. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete