Monday 16 June 2014

Music on My Mind : MØ - Walk This Way


Wanted to share a video I came across, which I loved from the moment i saw the quirky & awkard gym poses at the starts.. takes me back to my all-catholic-girls gym classes I attended.

"Having broken onto the scene last year with her sweet beats and sugarcoated sounds, MØ is back with No Mythologies to Follow, the dreamy debut album forever on repeat at i-D HQ. Directed by Emilie Rafael and styled by i-D's Fashion Editor Jack Borkett, let us take you take you back to high school in MØ’s brand new video for Walk This Way. Would all students please report to the sports hall and join the Danish songstress and her crew for dance routines, sportsbras and badass hair all round. This girl means business."

 Enjoy.


Source: Words by ID magazine & video, Music: MØ, Walk This Way

No comments:

Post a Comment